- Land Size: 673 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Aspect: North, West
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Spacious accommodation includes two robed bedrooms downstairs plus three more bedrooms upstairs including a master with ensuite and WIR. The formal lounge and dining rooms offer room to entertain with easy access to the renovated kitchen plus adjoining meals area. The home has 3 bathrooms in total with disability access to the downstairs bathroom plus external ramp up to the rear door.
Other features include evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum system, secure car port and a fenced low maintenance rear yard.
Located only moments' walk to Wanda Street shops and transport and close to Albany Rise Primary with Wellington Secondary, St John Vianney's Primary, Brandon Park and Waverley Gardens Shopping Centres, local parks, buses plus Monash and EastLink Freeways.
*Please Note* Harcourts Real Estate may refuse to provide further information about the property should you prefer not to disclose your Full Contact Details including Phone Number. Photo ID required upon entering the property.